Abstract Submission Deadline: Tuesday, June 30th, 2015, 11:59 PM PST
Abstract Decision: Authors will be notified of acceptance or rejection via e-mail within 4 weeks of submission.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the ANTICANCER RESEARCH journal.
We will accept abstracts in the following categories:
- Abstracts submitted should not have been previously published or presented at another meeting.
- Abstracts must be written in the format provided. Click here to download the abstract template.
- Abstracts should be no more than 300 words (excluding abstract title, authors and affiliations).
- Abstracts should be written in English.
- For both primary and co-authors, credentials along with their full first and last names must be included. If co-authors are from different institutions, the secondary institution(s) and the institution investigators are associate with must be listed using a superscript.
For example: Investigator Names: Jane doe, MD 1, Jay Jones, MD, PHD2, Danny day, MD3
Institutions: 1) Hills Valley Cancer Institute, 2) River Town Cancer Care Center, 3) Cancer Doctors University
Download the abstract submission guideline and template.
Email your abstract to [email protected]